fluffy leaderboard ad Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

reunion dinner

This year reunion dinner just only three of us. the two big cook will always conquer the kitchen  . and me...well~ i shake leg...:p

Braised Sea cucumber with broccoli, here are one of my like dish. totally full with vitamin and not make you FAT! cucumber let me think of funny joke too. XD
 
Lotus root fried with big chicken mushroom, the big white ball you saw is fresh scallop.

Braised pork with big peanuts. another yummy dish. :d

steam salt chicken.

look at the mushroom my mum cook it. is so juicy.

here the fresh salt chicken. is look red, but is cook. wana have a bite?
sweet soup for every first day in the new year. to wish all those days comes will be sweet as like the sweet soup.

Brother bought me cake!! in my second day of my birthday. :p THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment