fluffy leaderboard ad Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Restaurant mama's Kitchen

Get my self another wicked day, and this time is a full day!! :P here we are having lunch at Taman Tun KL. His hungry, I'm sleepy. but still need to feed our tummy before 'work' stared. 
I didn't visit this restaurant before but he did. 


He recommended try out their Garlic Roast Pork Wanton noodle or rice. i do enjoy the Garlic taste with the roast park, and the gravy not really sweet that is the best part. but is to big portion for me. I'm order S turn out for me like a L, of cause for the big eater i think totally not enough. My friend order rice but when it come i look at it still a big portion. :p I'm enjoyed watching him slowly finish the rice.
Man enjoy food mean enjoy life. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment