fluffy leaderboard ad Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Asia cafe at Tune hotel


I didn't know in Kota Damansara have a Asia Cafe till my boss told me about it.
Tonight I'm bringing mum over to enjoy a nice Malaysia hawker food supper due she just back from Phuket.
I ordered creamy Spaghetti RM12 & papaya milk shake RM4.50. not bad at all. just the creamy spaghetti sauce however was too creamy. i already felt full after few mouthful.
clay port pork and veggies with oyster sauce was literally. RM23 the pork is totally awesome. with rice should make a complete combination. big portion too.
Mum having steam chicken wantan noddle. RM5 the noddle when well, lucky not that moist.
The place is still clean and fast service for ordering drink. mum claimed that all the portion too big, should call brother to come over.i look forward to enjoyed with family & friends again next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment