fluffy leaderboard ad Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sanbanto Cafe - pork steak!

lately this few week trying to find some pork shop. don't ask me why 'why' just brain calling me 'go~ find...go~ find~~~.XD
last week hanging out with my girl friend, and since we haven taken our dinner yet.might as well hunt for pork stick!
found this shop and remind me of i ask my friend in fb before where is this place. Sanbanto Cafe in SS2, near Maybank.
interesting restaurant, when we walk in i don't really like is the smell of the shop, because half of the shop is selling raw meat. if you can stand the smell. well~ worth to try it out.


Since is only two of us, we decided just to order one main meal and a bowl of their famous soup. Soup was not bad, just that maybe the raw meat aroma is over the whole shop. :S
Pork Fried pork chop with corn, salad & apple sauce. i do like their apple sauce. taste too sweet when you just have it own. but when you add it with the pork chop. is GOOD!
I will still suggest to friends, but IF they can stand the raw meat aroma~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment