fluffy leaderboard ad Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 16, 2010

House of Pancake

No idea why this few week been craving for allot of food. This time, I'm craving for ice-cream with pancake.
And i think my friend pamper me too much. not suppose having this much of sweet stuff, he know that, I know that~ but still let me 'go in' hahahahah
any way~ last week coming out for a drink end up going in a pancake shop ordering the most wonderful dessert i have so far.

Pancake serve with peach, walnuts, vanilla ice-cream,banana...yum yum yum yum yum~~~~<3

 This was a 'drink' that full of strawberry. dammm i hate him when i saw this coming. make me want it too.
 Full of chocolate ice-cream ~ shake. 
We have it in curve the shopping mall ,Kota Damansara Jaya. not allot of customer that time. and this was the first visit. i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment