fluffy leaderboard ad Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 7, 2011

dark chocolate cookies

Here come the dark chocolate army!!! bought allot of cookie cutter this few month. but didn't have the mood to do it... :p 
And today, baking my best friend birthday cake, might as well try it. it work. nice to play with it too. kekeke
For the first time baking cookies i try using rose flour. and add with dark chocolate and coco powder. bake for only 12 min. done!
 i will fight till die! you white bread monster!

 you have ate one of my hand off! but i still will fight till the end!

 NOooooo!!! head been ate!!

 wahahaha!!!! white bread monster laughing.

 rest in piss brother! one day we all will join you. ( yes... i know, i'm bored~~~~~ )

This is really my first time, the cupcake sink!!!. I remember my grandmun say. When you are moody. DON'T cook!  the food will be look ungly or the taste will :S
Now i understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment