fluffy leaderboard ad Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Home made Sui kau. ( Dumpling)

This week i feel like making Sui Kau my own. sui kau mean dumpling. and this few week I'm in the really eating mood...that is really really totally not a good sign. so i come out a new recipes that wouldn't make me that FAT!!!  

Bought this 'skin' in Tesco, normally what i like to use is the normal type chinese Sui Kau skin that come in yellow. but this time i would like to try using japan dumpling skin. the colour in snow white, and the skin more tighten.
ingredients ofcause more veggies!!! :p 
3 big Taufu cut till...you like... :p and 2 middle carrot, and 5 to 6 water chestnuts.
 I add another 200g of pork meat. soya sauce, pepper, salt, and oyster sauce and an egg. mix well all together.

wala!!! here are all the Sui Kau that make from me. ^^

Cook it with more veggies and spinach Noddle. The soup i put in the whole chicken bone and 2 big apple. no salt added in the soup. is so sweet that my mum though i put a chicken stock.

The left over meat and veggies what i do is add another egg and a-bit of flour fried it. another yummy dish. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment